Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally!


I'm so excited I finally got my iphone to start blogging. I had to buy an app for this shit. Can u believe it just to use this blog, I payed $ 3.99. I should have Internet already but whatevz. i'm so tired just did this crazy work out today at the gym. So sore but it feels oh so good after. It's routine for me to put my legs up for atleast 30 min (good for circulation and prevents varicose veins!) Well hopefully I'm not to sore for tomorrows salsa class. Mark and Adrian prepare your selves for the time of your lives!!! Haha I love ballroom dancing. I used to do that stuff back when I was younger. Oh the good ol days. Today was also my first time to eat a veggie burger since I gave up burgers up for lent rose had the idea of getting this veggie burger from the habit it was pretty ok but oh man adrians burger was mouth watering. I don't know if I can resist for 40 days. But if I really put my mind into it I know I can, after all it's nothing compared to what jesus did for us. Goodnight i'm so sleepy I'm talking jibberish
-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. HAHA "just imagine you're eating a real burger." it wasn't that bad huh. hey u complete me!!! lol im giving up fries n ur giving up burgers. lol

    ReplyDelete