Wednesday, February 25, 2009

another ordinary day.........planning for the future

So my first blog and Im here at coffee bean trying to take advantage of their internet. Im planning to get one soon though just want to finish paying my bills first and looking for a new job. Dont get me wrong I really like my job but Im looking for excitement. My job right now has many perks. I get free laser hair removal, micro cellulite reduction and all that other good stuff that will help primp you up, but I just want another job and this will be on the side. I also am planning to go back to school. So in writing this blog it will remind me of what I have to do. Lately, I have been invited to go to all these network marketing thingys and it seems soo interested I get soo motivated when Im at the meeting but I just got to follow through and someday I will make it. Hahaha!!! It was very inspirational! If any of you are interested in business and want to make it big let me know you can do it too!!! Rose is reading this as I write this and is looking at me funny cuz she knows what Im talking about! Well I really want to finish this blog but coffee bean is closing now so I will have to continue later and dont know when that later will be until now good bye!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. you're cute..cinz just sent me to your blog im adding u to my links now. hahaha. or cmmc..we must have girltimezz

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogging. its gonna be fun. now get your damn internet yo!!!!

    ReplyDelete