Sunday, March 8, 2009

We Run La

Yestetday we ran the whole l.a!!!! Not ! Hahaha our hike to Runyon canyon become a "hike" to the Griffith park to a photoshoot with my girls Ethel and Rose and our server/ tourguide/photographer/ driver fernando. What can I say mark and Adrian weren't there so someone had to do the job!!! LOL but fernando was a good photographer. Thanks fern!!! But I don't know about tourguide, not so much sense ob direkshon haha much love to ya no offense!! Nonetheless I had lots of fun! We first had a little picnic and picked up something from baja. It was kinda hard to enjoy my meal some stupid bee was always around MY food. We met these identical twins who looked nothing alike and a little girl waiting for her grandpa who was praying by the rocks. It was a good day to just lay on the grass and relax. Also the dogs had lots of fun chillaxing with us! I've never seen my dog have such a big smile on her face. I brought kisses and I was so surprised when that little girl was able to hold her without her pissing on her! It was so sweet! Being at the park reminded me of the good ol days when I would roll on the hilly grass of sholl canyon with my long time bud Cinz. Sometime I just sit and just wish I were a kid again! No drama no stress!! Anways here are some pics:
















































-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. haha. i remember those days at scholl canyon. 4th grade right? good times girl. lemme kno when the next "hike" is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets do this again next weekend! hopefully ill be better. photoshoot!!! we gotta look good lol

    ReplyDelete